23-27 August 2021, Les Diablerets, Switzerland.
The first edition of the Quantum Thermodynamics summer school, hosted by NCCR SwissMap and Squids, with the support of the Quantum Center of ETH Zurich, took place in Les Diablerets in August 2021. The school is designed to provide a solid introduction to current approaches and problems within quantum thermodynamics, and is tailored to junior researchers entering the field.
See all lectures on Squid’s YouTube channel!
- Alvaro Alhambra, MPI QO Garching – Thermodynamics of many-body systems
- Philippe Faist, FU Berlin – Thermodynamics of quantum information processing
- Yelena Guryanova, IQOQI Vienna – Thermodynamic costs with realistic resources
- Ladina Hausmann, ETH Zurich – Black hole thermodynamics
- Matteo Lostaglio, U. Amsterdam, CWI & TU Delft – Resource theories of quantum thermodynamics
- Nelly Ng, Nanyang TU Singapore – Single-shot quantum thermodynamics
- Martí Perarnau-Llobet, U. Geneva – Quantum thermometry
- Patrick Potts, U. Basel – Thermodynamics in superconducting circuits
- Renato Renner, ETH Zurich – Axiomatic approaches to thermodynamics
- Ralph Silva, ETH Zurich – The role of complexity in quantum thermodynamics
- Armin Tavakoli, IQOQI Vienna – Quantum information in quantum thermal engines
No responses yet